DURATION 2 DAYS
Knowledge of IT Service Management terminology is recommended
IT experts/Business directors/Business process proprietors/Managers/Team pioneers/Service fashioners/Supervisory staff/IT designers/IT organizers/IT security administrators/IT advisors/IT review supervisors/ITSM coaches/Chief Strategy Officers (CSOs)/Chief Information Officers (CIOs)/Chief Technical Officers (CTOs)/Service Managers/Service Provider Portfolio Strategists/Leads/Managers (for example Procedure Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Service Level Managers, Business Relationship Managers, Program Managers and Supplier Managers)/Service Architects/Process Architect/Business Change Practitioners and Organizational Change Practitioners.
INTRODUCTION TO SERVICE INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- SIAM fundamentals
- SIAM methodology and the various structures suggested for the service integrator layer.
- SIAM implementation key stages and explain the main objectives and activities of these stages.
- SERVICE INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Different SIAM roles and their responsibilities
SERVICE INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION ROADMAP
SERVICE INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
Different practices of SIAM
PROCESSES TO SUPPORT SERVICE INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Processes in a SIAM ecosystem
- SIAM considerations of the main processes that support Service Integration and Management.
SERVICE INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT CHALLENGES AND RISKS
Main challenges within a SIAM ecosystem, their associated risks and potential mitigation
SERVICE INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT AND OTHER PRACTICES
Importance of other practices to SIAM.