Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO):
CISO, or Chief Information Security Officer, is a set up top-level official situation in the business, like CEO or CTO. CISO is the most significant level official in an association accused of data security. With the expanding familiarity with advanced data as a benefit in the business everywhere, the interest for CISOs across associations is on an ascent. The CISOs center around the center territories relating to data security in a venture and lead the IS program.
The CCISO accreditation preparing is planned for furnishing the students with thorough information and aptitudes in regards to the data security space. The Chief Information Security Officer Certification Training covers crucial zones, for example, approach setting, venture the executives, review the board, official system, contract the executives, and monetary skill. These subject matters are basic for driving a fruitful IS program. The CCISO confirmation approves the capability of an expert in dealing with the top-level official assignments and in viably driving a data security program.
- Domain 1: Governance (Policy, Legal, and Compliance)
- Domain 2: IS Management Controls and Auditing Management
- Domain 3: Security Program Management & Operations
- Domain 4: Information Security Core Concepts
- Domain 5: Strategic Planning, Finance, & Vendor Management
- Network Engineers with security specialization
- Experienced IT Professionals engaged in information security management
- Those who perform CISO functions, but don’t have an official title
- All the professionals who aspire to reach top-level position in information security profession
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Number of questions: 150
- Question format: Multiple Choice