Internet Of Things
The Internet of Things (IoT) is guiding another period in science and innovation, which will everlastingly change our own just as expert lives, our buyer propensities and the manner in which we work together. With the quick evolving world, these most recent creations and developments will turn into the standard by 2020 and we gauge in excess of 50 billion gadgets will be associated through the Internet. So as to make early adopters, we have presented a one of its sort seminar on 'Web of Things', the following large thing in the IT business.
Fundamentals Computer Knowledge. Information on C/C++/Embedded C would be helpful anyway not obligatory since the nuts and bolts will be secured as a piece of preparing.
DURATION: 2DAYS WORKSHOP + POST WORKSHOP SUPPORT
INTRODUCTION - CONCEPTS AND TECHNOLOGIES BEHIND INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT)
CONCEPTS & DEFINITIONS
Recognizable proof, restriction, remote conventions, information stockpiling and security; Collecting, conveying, organizing, and utilizing the information from associated gadgets; see how to create and execute IoT advancements, arrangements, and applications. AI, Distributed Computing, Artificial Intelligence.
- IoT Network Architecture
- IoT Device Architecture
- IoT Application Architecture
- Client Server vs Publish Subscribe Architecture
IOT DEVICE DESIGN & MANAGEMENT
- Sensors – Classification & selection criteria based on nature, frequency and amplitude of signal
- Embedded Development Boards – Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Galileo, ESP8266
- Interfacing peripherals & Programming GPIOs – Input/output peripherals, Sensor modules
- Design Considerations – Cost, Performance, Scalability & Power Consumption tradeoffs
- Overview of Operating Systems for IoT Devices: Linux, Contiki, Riot, Brillo
IOT COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS
- Wired Communication Protocols – UART, USART, SPI, I2C, ModBUS, CAN
- Wireless Communication Protocols – Bluetooth, Beacons, WiFi, Overview of Zigbee, 6lowPAN, LPWAN and other IoT communication technologies and protocols (coverage area, frequency range, power usage, interference aspects and legalities)
- Networking Protocols – OSI Reference Model, TCP/IP, Ethernet
- Application Protocols – HTTP, Web sockets, MQTT, Overview of CoAP, XMPP, AMQP
- Device management, discovery, addressing
- Device to Device or Machine to Machine communication (M2M)
Concept & Architecture of Cloud
- Role of Cloud Computing in IoT
- Tools, API and Platform for integration of IoT devices with Cloud
- IoT cloud platform and integration with Gateway (Thingspeak, AWS IoT and Pubnub)
- Web services and APIs
- 2 days Instructor-Led Classroom training from Certified Trainer of Senior Profile.
- Course materials (soft copy) and practice exercises for exam.
- Course Completion certificate