SAFE ADVANCED SCRUM MASTER (SASM)
Two-day course plans current Scrum Masters for their position of authority in encouraging Agile group, program, and venture accomplishment in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) usage
- All are free to go to the course, paying little heed to understanding.
- Dexterous fundamental information would be useful.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Learn to apply Kanban extreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Existing scrum masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and other assuming the role of an agile team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise agile context
- Engineering and development managers responsible for agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile program managers
- Prospective SAFe Release train engineers
- Exam Name: SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Advanced Scrum Master course
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.