AWS Certified Solutions Architect:
AWS solutions architect professional course has been designed to enhance your technical knowledge and practical skills to gain deeper understanding of AWS. AWS CSAP is a challenging certification to get through in the first attempt. Our AWS solutions architect professional training (CSA-Pro) will help you to have a clear understanding of the subjects involved along with the hands-on experience. This course also offers practice exams which will help you to understand the exam pattern. This training course aims to help you to make the most out of your dedicated study hours. AWS CSAP Certification course will definitely make you get through the certification easily.
Course Objectives :
Introduction to AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Certification
Recap of topics from the AWS Associate Certifications
Domain 1: Design for Organizational Complexity
- Determine cross-account authentication and access strategy for complex organizations
- Determine how to design networks for complex organizations
- Determine how to design a multi-account AWS environment for complex organizations
Domain 2: Design for New Solutions
- Determine security requirements and controls when designing and implementing a solution
- Determine a solution design and implementation strategy to meet reliability requirements.
- Determine a solution design to ensure business continuity.
- Determine a solution design to meet performance objectives
- Determine a deployment strategy to meet business requirements when designing and implementing a solution.
Domain 3: Migration Planning
- Select existing workloads and processes for potential migration to the cloud.
- Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions based on detailed AWS knowledge.
- Determine a new cloud architecture for an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud.
Domain 4: Cost Control
- Select a cost-effective pricing model for a solution.
- Determine which controls to design and implement that will ensure cost optimization.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost in an existing solution.
Domain 5: Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
- Troubleshoot solution architectures.
- Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence.
- Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the security of an existing solution.
- Determine how to improve the deployment of an existing solution.
- Certification Name : AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Professional
- Test Format : Multiple choice
- Number of Questions : 170
- Test Duration : 170 minutes