Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI V9)
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) is a sweeping confirmation instructional class conceived by EC-board that enables security experts to remain on top of things with broad ability to distinguish and examining the digital assaults and misusing every single pivotal proof to help the examination reports. This accreditation likewise centers to disclose every essential segment to perform security reviews guaranteeing anticipation from such assaults later on. CHFI accreditation confirms the aptitude of security experts in generally speaking PC legal sciences including announcing the occurrences of digital assaults and hacking endeavors in the official courtrooms.
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI V9) is a merchant impartial preparing affirmation that soaks up broad comprehension of different digital legal strategies, ultra-modern scientific apparatuses, impressions assortment, and other basic segments to direct extensive hacking measurable examinations with the hands-on introduction. This preparation has been solely intended to expertly prepare the experts aiming to propel their profession as Forensic Investigators and execute their security jobs with more capability. It centers to basically disclose different idiot-proof systems to address computerized crime scene investigation worries in the association, that establish center essentials of security occurrences including security foundation examination devices and strategies to recognize and catch legitimate proof against the programmers and gatecrashers. CHFI V9 accreditation empowers the digital specialists to identify the occurrences, for example, bargaining of the classified information, competitive advantage robberies, misuse of the protected innovation, and computerized fakes.
- In-depth understanding of cyber laws to investigate the cyber-crimes
- Digital evidence analysis following best practices and evidence rules adhering to specific crime categories
- Technical know-how of the first responder role, toolkit, preserving and evaluating the digital crime scenes, conducting preliminary interviews, collecting and safeguarding electronic evidence, documenting and reporting the crime incidents aligned to the collected evidence.
- Configuring and deploying computer forensics labs
- Acquaintance with the image forensics, Steganography, and Steganalysis
- Test environments to carry out real-like investigations to validate your gained skills
- Comprehensive theory and practical implementation sessions conducted by the dedicated security professionals from the industry
- Digital Forensic Examiner
- Computer Crime Investigator
- Computer Forensic Analyst
- Network Forensic Examiner
- Computer Network Defense (CND) Forensic Analyst
- Forensic Analyst and technician
- Special Agent
- Certification Name: 312-49 (ECC EXAM)
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions: 150
- Test Duration: 4 Hours