CCSA - Check Point Firewall Foundation Training
Check Point Firewall Training Foundation is an all-inclusive course that helps you acquire in-depth understanding of the core concepts and proficiency in configuring Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. The Check Point Firewall Training Foundation certification covers all integral aspects to consolidate various security measures to manage diverse threats and security complexities across enterprises.
The Check Point Firewall Training Foundation certification proves your understanding on the Firewall various mechanisms to control the network traffic. It focuses to install deep knowledge of the unified Security Management Architecture of the Check Point and lets you explore various Check Point deployment options with efficiency.
Check Point Firewall Training Foundation explains all vital security aspects including:
- Overview of the Check Point technology
- Management of the security policies
- Understanding policy layers
- Learning about the Check Point security solutions and licensing
- Understanding the traffic visibility
- Core essentials of VPN
- User access management
- Understanding and optimizing the ClusterXL
- Implementing the administrator tasks
This helps you gain expertise in Check Point security architecture and related aspects and accelerate your career, if you are:
- An IT professional responsible for installing, deploying, administering and supporting the Check Point Software Blades