Certified Information Systems Auditor
The CISA designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise.
Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems. The skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Protection of Information Assets
- Individuals who are willing to learn in Information Systems Auditing.
- Professionals who are Auditors or working in an Audit environment
- Career in Information Systems Auditing.
- IT managers
- Security Managers
- System Analysts
- Duration : 3 Hours
- Number of questions: 150
- Question format: Multiple Choice
- Passing marks : 450 out of 800