Microsoft Azure Fundamentals:
Microsoft Azure is a highly embraced cloud offering a range of products and services. Azure has enables businesses to scale up their presence, performance and profitability with subscription based infrastructure, platform and services. With stringent security for data protection, Azure is highly available, scalable and robust platform for deploying and developing business solutions. Hosting, controlling and managing applications with anytime anywhere access has led Azure to take a front seat among various cloud platforms. This Azure Fundamentals certification course delivers integral understanding of various components of Microsoft Azure.
This Microsoft Azure training aims to explain:
- Core concepts of cloud services
- Terminology to describe cloud services such as scalability, high availability, agility, elasticity, disaster recovery, fault tolerance etc.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Difference between private, public and hybrid cloud models
- Core Azure cloud architecture and components
- Products and services available on Microsoft Azure cloud
- Azure management tools including Azure Portal, Azure CLI, and PowerShell
- Secure network connectivity in Azure
- Identity services, Azure governance and monitoring
- Data protection, compliance and privacy standards in Azure
- Azure subscriptions and cost management
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Azure services life cycle