CompTIA Security +
This course highlights the basic knowledge needed to perform the security functions in IT security. It focus on the practical skill set required to solve a variety of problems and tackle issues. The course covers the latest updates and market trends on risk management and mitigation, how to respond to threats and treat them and various auditing and penetration testing opportunities.
- Install and configure security measures to secure applications, networks and various devices and perform various threat analysis.
- Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Installation and configuration of access management and their controls
- Installation, configuration and deployment of network components and troubleshooting various issues effecting the network.
- Risk management and their impact on the business needs of an organization.
- Designing and implementing a secure network architecture.
- Implementing public key infrastructure and configure wireless security.
- System Administrators
- Security Engineers and consultants
- Network administrators
- IT Auditor/Penetration Tester
- Duration :90 Minutes
- Number of questions :90 questions per exam
- Pass score :750 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Type :Multiple choice and performance-based