Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT:
CGEIT certification to discuss critical issues around governance and strategic alignment, and the traction to consider a move to the C-suite, if you aren’t already there. The CGEIT is designed for professionals who have management, advisory, and/or assurance responsibilities relating to the governance of IT.
- A global and prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise.
- Competitive advantage that will distinguish you from your peers.
- Higher earnings and greater career growth.
- The benefits of becoming part of an elite peer network.
- The ability to leverage the tools and resources of a global community of industry experts.
- Duration : 4 Hours
- Number of questions : 150
- Question format : Multiple Choice
- Passing marks : 450 out of 800
- Exam language : English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese