CompTIA CYSA+ certification provided by InfosecTrain is a cybersecurity analyst certification that helps to apply analytics in the network to detect cybersecurity threats in the environment. The behavioural analytical skills identifies and detect the combat malware and secure and protect the applications and systems in an organization. InfosecTrain training makes the participants highly efficient in gaining knowledge on covering the advanced persistent threats and configure and use the threat-detection tools.
- The CompTia CYSA+ certification focuses on defense through incident detection and intermediate levels of cyber security.
- Firewalls and analytics-based approach to be applied in an organization
- Perform Data analysis and interpret the results to identify threats, risks, security alerts and vulnerabilities in an organization.
- Configuring , deploying and using threat-detection tools
- Validation of intermediate level security skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge on Threat and Vulnerability management
- Cyber Incident Response AND Security Architect information.
- Explaining relations between different framework and policies, and understanding the controls and procedures.
- Network and security professionals
- Cybersecurity engineers
- Network Architect
- Information Security Engineers
- Duration : 165 Minutes Hours
- Number of questions :85
- Type : Multiple choice and performance-based
- Pass score:750