COBIT FOUNDATION WORKSHOP
It is a structure made by the ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) for IT administration and the executives. By and large, COBIT guarantees quality, control, and dependability of data frameworks in association, which is additionally the most significant part of each advanced business.
DURATION - 2DAYS WORKSHOP
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT governance domain.
A wide range of business managers, IT management consultants, IT governance professionals, and auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and what the framework can provide their organization.
- Course Introduction
- Why COBIT? IT Governance and Management Challenges
- COBIT 5: An Introduction
- COBIT 5: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- COBIT 5: Introduction to COBIT 5 – Enabling Processes
- COBIT 5: the COBIT Processes
- COBIT 5: The COBIT Process Components
- COBIT 5: Process Capability Assessments
- COBIT 5: Other Governance and Management Enablers