Prince2 -PRojects IN Controlled Environments
Integra Soft Lab gives Prince2 preparing and affirmation an abbreviation for Projects IN Controlled Environments) is an accepted procedure based technique for successful venture the executives. Utilized broadly by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is likewise generally perceived and utilized in the private segment, both in the UK and universally. The PRINCE2 strategy is in the open area, and offers non-proprietorial best practice direction on venture the executives.
- Focus on business justification
- Define organization structure for the project management team
- Establish Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Get Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
DURATION- 2DAYS WORKSHOP + POST WORKSHOP SUPPORT
- Overview of PRINCE2/Project Start-Up
- Project product description
- Role and value of the business case for a project
- Project Initiation-Part I and II
- Activities that constitute the PRINCE2 approach to planning
- Specialist Products Creation
- PRINCE2 Foundation Examination
- Managing product delivery process
- Monitoring and controlling a project
- Review of project progress
- Review types of progress controls
- Closing a Project
- Key activities and actions required in closing a project
- Sample Practitioner Paper
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination
- 2 days Instructor-Led Classroom training from Certified Trainer of Senior Profile.
- Course materials (soft copy) and practice exercises for the Foundation exam.
- 2 Mock Tests Free.
- PMPs can also earn 15 PDUs (Foundation Level) and 35 PDUs (Practitioner Level) to retain their hard earned PMP® Certification.