- ITIL Expert (v3) certificate or
- A minimum of 17 credits from the Foundation & Intermediate/Practitioner modules
- ITIL4 Foundation and 15 credits from the ITIL V3 credit scheme
- International Certificate of lifetime Validity.
IT professionals / Business managers / Business process owners / Managers / Team leaders / Service designers / Supervisory staff / IT architects / IT planners / IT security managers / IT consultants / IT audit managers / ITSM trainers.
OBJECTIVE OF THIS TRANSITION MODULE
The ITIL4 Managing Professional change module is intended to permit ITIL v3 up-and-comers who have just contributed to effortlessly progress crosswise over to ITIL 4. They can pick up the assignment of ITIL4 Managing Professional through one course and one test.
This scaffold course empowers possibility to perceive their past accomplishments while as yet picking up the state-of-the-art abilities and information expected to explore the advanced help economy.
The module will give data on the key components of the accompanying modules from AXELOS ITIL4 Managing Professional Module
PURPOSE OF ITIL4 MANAGING PROFESSIONAL TRANSITION EXAM
To evaluate whether the competitor can exhibit adequate understanding and down to earth use of the ideas canvassed in the accompanying ITIL 4 Core productions to be granted the assignment ITIL 4 Managing Professional:
ITIL4 Foundation: to acquaint perusers with the administration of current IT-empowered administrations, to furnish them with a comprehension of the normal language and key ideas
Make, Deliver and Support (CDS): to give the up-and-comer a comprehension on the best way to coordinate diverse worth streams and exercises to make, convey and bolster IT-empowered items and administrations, and applicable practices, strategies and devices
Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): to give the competitor a comprehension of a wide range of commitment and communications between a specialist organization and their clients, users,suppliers and accomplices, including key CX, UX and adventure mapping ideas
High Velocity IT (HVIT): to give the up-and-comer a comprehension of the manners by which advanced associations and computerized working models work in high speed conditions
Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI): to give the applicant the pragmatic abilities important to make a 'learning and improving' IT association, with a solid and viable key heading.
FROM THE ITIL4 FOUNDATION MODULE :
What’s new in ITIL4?
- Practical approach on how to use ITIL from large to small organizations.
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
FROM THE ITIL4 SPECIALIST CREATE, DELIVER AND SUPPORT MODULE :
- Core service management activities
- The current scope of ITIL to cover the ‘creation’ of services.
- Integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services
- Supporting practices, methods, and tools.
FROM THE ITIL4 SPECIALIST DRIVE STAKEHOLDER VALUE :
- All types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and its customers, users, suppliers, and partners.
- Conversion of demand into value via IT-enabled services.
- Introduction to SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping.
FROM THE ITIL4 SPECIALIST HIGH-VELOCITY IT :
- Working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing
- Focusing on the rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value.
- Focusing on digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments
FROM THE ITIL4 STRATEGIST DIRECT PLAN AND IMPROVE MODULE :
- Creating ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
- Focusing on Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage.
- A strategic approach to r plan and deliver continual improvement with necessary agility