The moral hacking assesses the security of a PC framework or system through the revelation and abuse of vulnerabilities in a lawful way.
The EXIN Ethical Hacking Foundation module covers the fundamental strides of moral hacking: knowledge gathering, filtering PC arrange/frameworks, and entering frameworks.
Applicants are relied upon to be extremely mindful of the contrast among lawful and unlawful hacking, and the results of abuse.
In more detail the candidate will develop an understanding of the following topics
- Network sniffing (gathering information from network traffic)
- Cracking a WEP and WPA (2) key from a wireless network
- Network vulnerability scanning
- Basic penetration of computer systems
- Password cracking
- Web-based hacking, containing SQL Injections (SQLi), Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Remote File Inclusions (RFI)
This declaration is intended for security officials, arrange modelers, organize overseers, security reviewers, security experts, software engineers and systems administration specialists, directors working in the field of moral hacking and any individual who is keen on improving as well as testing the security of an IT foundation. The module is likewise implied for (starting) moral programmers who need to get guaranteed and check their insight.
- 2 days Instructor-Led Classroom training from Certified Trainer of Senior Profile.
- Course materials (soft copy) and practice exercises for exam.
- Course Completion certificate