Confirmed Information Security Manager (CISM) is an affirmation offered by ISACA, a charitable, autonomous affiliation that backers for experts engaged with data security, confirmation, chance administration and administration.
DURATION 2 DAYS
- CISM is novel in the data security accreditation commercial center since it is planned explicitly and only for people who have experience dealing with a data security program.
- Experience prerequisites and the CISM test depend on the experience required to skillfully play out the obligations and duties of a data security director. These necessities and the assignments and information that are tried were created by data security pioneers and later approved by topic specialists and data security directors.
- The prerequisites are intended to quantify a person's administration involvement with data security circumstances, not general professional aptitudes.
The CISM certification was developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those with information security management responsibilities who include:
- • Information Security Managers
- • Aspiring Information Security Managers
- • IS/IT Consultants
- • Chief Information Officers
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
- 2 days Instructor - Classroom training from Certified Trainer.
- Course materials and practice exercises for exam.
- Course Completion certificate